IT-Kwest Technologies is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We identify and resolve problems, implement solutions, and provide on-going service to achieve your IT objectives and business goals.
Our enduring focus on providing Managed services that provide our customers with performance, reliability, and security.
Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask are a must.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Managing Office 365, ADDS, DNS, DHCP, Windows file sharing
-Knowhow of ticketing systems like Autotask, Zendesk etc.
- Windows Server Admin
- Network printer troubleshooting
-Basic knowledge of backups and cloud storages like Azure, AWS etc.
- Basic knowledge of Server and Client OS patching
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Preferred: MCSA Certification
- At least 1-year system administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
-A+, N+, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCITP, CCNA, would be an added advantage
Skills / Domain Knowledge:
-Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and customer interaction experience.
Domains & Sub-Domains:
- Upto 1 year of experience in:
Computer Network Operations:
– Windows Server/Desktop