- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Managing Office 365, ADDS, DNS, DHCP, Windows file sharing
-Knowhow of ticketing systems like Autotask, Zendesk etc.
- Windows Server Admin
- Network printer troubleshooting
-Basic knowledge of backups and cloud storages like Azure, AWS etc.
- Basic knowledge of Server and Client OS patching
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Preferred: MCSA Certification
- At least 1-year system administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
-A+, N+, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCITP, CCNA, would be an added advantage
Skills / Domain Knowledge:
-Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and customer interaction experience.