1. Participate in the entire software development life cycle, including architecture design, writing clean code, conducting code reviews, writing documentation, unit/integration tests, identifying issues and resolutions
2. Provide technical leadership and mentoring other engineers to improve their skills and craft
3. Participate within a cross-functional product team to develop and ship software applications for clients
4. Build reusable libraries and software components to accelerate the delivery of client solutions
5. Develop and champion modern software development best practices and concepts to a technical audience and business stakeholders
6. Take the lead in designing, developing, and documenting full-stack application software; evaluating third-party software products for integration as needed
Required Experience :
1. Expertise in developing front-end applications using .Net framework.
2. Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications using .Net framework.
3. Working experience in developing microservice solutions.
4. Working experience on JIRA tool and Agile methodology.
5. Familiar with continuous integration
6. Good Team player and being able to work independently.
Bonus points if you know or have used:
1. .Net 6 / .Net 5 framework.
3. .Net Maui
4. Sql Server.