● Kubernetes mandatory
● Extensive experience with AWS Cloud Provider and its services like, but
not limited to - compute, networks, storage, databases, analytics.
● Extensive experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous
Deployment techniques and tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker, Nexus, etc.
● Experienced in: source code systems and branching strategies
● Containerization technologies like Docker and its orchestration using
● Collaboration, tracking and documentation - JIRA, Confluence
● Infrastructure provisioning using Infrastructure as a Code - Terraform,
● Application monitoring and logging - ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, AWS
● Networking concepts - Access Control Lists, Bastion Hosts, Reverse
Proxies, Forward Proxies, Load balancing
● One or more programming or scripting languages like Shell, Python,
● Configuration Management - Chef, Ansible
● We advocate cloud platform security and hence you should have
● Cloud Network security
● Secure SDLC practices
● Data security
● Authentication and Authorization
● Web Application Firewall
● Application workload security using hardening methodologies,
● A good understanding of distributed systems and microservices.