Responsibilities for reservations Executive
- Processes reservation requests from clients as per the hotel's requirements.
- Know the type of rooms available, their location, and their layout.
- Handles daily correspondence.
- Take calls to assist client needs with reservations including modifications and cancellations.
- To maximize revenue via up-selling.
- To deal with calls and email inquiries.
- To accurately file all information regarding reservations and past bookings.
- To post advanced deposits to individual reservations and do a deposit audit.
- When requested send confirmation of reservations.
- To do the correspondence for the following day’s bookings to adhere to the checklist and ensure complete accuracy.
Qualifications for a reservations Executive
- Must possess professional telephone etiquette and have an excellent command of the English language
- Must be able to analyze client situations and make suggestions.
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management, and team members producing reports.
- Relevant qualification, preferably a College/University degree in Tourism.
- Able to work rapidly and accurately.
- Articulate communication, both written and verbal.