Greetings from Synergy Resource Solutions, a leading HR Consultancy Firm.
Our Client Company is an premium managed office service provider locted at Hyedrabad requires :
Job Position : EA to Founder
Experience : 1+ Years
Office Time : 10 AM - 7 PM
Working days : 6 (Alternate Saturday off)
Job Location : Cyber city, Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the Founders, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the HODs, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
Main Responsibilities :
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the Founder.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Work closely with the Founder and team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing.
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Founder’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- Conduct research/ analysis as directed by the Founder.
- Produce reports for the Founder as and when required.
- Follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Founder.
- Provide administrative support to the Founder in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans.
- Provide administrative support to the Founder in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
- Consolidation of reports submitted by respective HODs and presenting the same in a meaningful template.
Skills and Qualifications
- Atleast 2 years’ experience in similar role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of the information
- No Bond
- Mediclaim Facility
- Alternate Saturday off
If interested, kindly share your Updated cv with details of Current salary, Expected CTC, notice period and Reason for change on email@example.com