Greetings from Synergy Resource Solutions, a leading HR Management Consultancy Firm.
Our client a leading Global Innovation Center & the world’s largest manufacturer of medical Scrubs. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California , USA with commercial offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Designation: Network Security – Engineer
Time: 11 am to 8 pm , in day light saving - 12 to 9 pm
Working days: 5 days
Experience: 5 +
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a computer or information security-related field
Certifications: (Good to have not mandatory)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) or CompTIA Security
CTC: 9 to 13 LPA
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage network system and application security policies and provided enterprise -wide technical support
- Network security analysis, design and implementation of new safeguards to protect the system
- Implement malware detection, perimeter threat detection and management, and log monitoring
- systems and processes to improve security posture.
- Maintain LAN, WLAN and architecture of the server as per the business policy.
- Identify current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, a nd threats.
- Resolve the existing security issues including hardware malfunctions
- Track and monitor incoming security requests by using Jira Service Desk, manage tickets with a 70%
- resolution rate SLA within 2 days
- Provide architecture guidance for disaster recovery (DR)
- Collaborate with onsite Service Desk and third -party Hardware & Software manufacturers to provide
- enterprise-wide support
- Facilitate VLAN/DMZ for various teams using Windows 10, OS X, Windows Server 2003-2019 & Linux
- Generating and maintaining the virtual private network, firewalls, web protocols and email security
- Supervising the installation of new software and hardware
- Recommend and contribute to security policies, standards, and procedures
- Recommend modifications in legal, technical, and regulatory areas that affect IT security Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status
- Performs security monitoring, security and data/logs analysis, and forensic analysis to detect security incidents and mounts incident response.
- Analyses and assesses vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, networks)
- Investigates available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities and
- recommends solutions and best practices.
- Analyses and assesses damage to the data/infrastructure as a result of security incidents, examines
- available recovery tools and processes and recommends solutions.
- Tests for compliance with security policies and procedures.
- May assist in the creation, implementation, and/or management of security solutions
- Familiarity with PCI/SOX compliance
- 1 Flexible working hours
- 5 days working
- Medical insurance
- Fun Fridays
- Team outing
- Festival celebrations
- Monthly team meals
If interested kindly share your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org