*Female Candidates only
*Must be ready to work in DAY shift
* Fluent Communication
* Must have handled a team size of minimum 15-20 people in his/her current role.
*Should be comfortable with reports, dashboards & share insights from data to improve the process.
* Proficient in MS Office, Skype
* Should have prior knowledge of international customer care processes and techniques.
* Experience in international KPO/BPO will be an added advantage
* Excellent English communication needed (written and verbal).
* Thorough understanding of operations metric, people practices (Score calculations, Parameters, Ratings, Attrition)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Be in charge of running and managing the team on a daily basis
2.Set performance targets for all associates in the team to meet up with overall process objectives
3. Schedule and organize shift patterns for team members to ensure that the process is adequately staffed to meet the SLA's
4.Monitor files of team members to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
5.Conduct regular review of all agents performance and organize training sessions for under performers