Qualification: BCOM/ MBA/MCOM
Exp: 2-3 years
· Preparing and analyzing accounting records and financial statements reports.
· Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments.
· Maintaining listing of accounts receivables and payables.
· Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements (BRS).
· Preparation and processing of Debit Notes & Credit Notes.
· Preparing Monthly Report of Purchase Register entry, vendor payments.
· Taking Care of all Documentations & Financial Audits (Quarterly & Yearly).
· Assisting External Auditors and provide them with all the information and documents for any transactions during the audit.
· Preparation of Vat information and provide it to the local accountants for filing and make payments if necessary
· Preparing monthly management reports such as Salary Under over absorption, Exceptional cost analysis, Employee cost V/s Time comparison
· Preparing Cashflow forecasts
· Preparation of Budgets within the Oracle system and performing variance analysis for the management review
· Accounting Revenue based on Transfer pricing technique – Cost plus method is used and provide TP documentation when necessary
· Creating Intercompany transfers and paying employee salaries
· Good experience on GST computing Input and Output taxes and Return Submission