Qualification: MBBS/Diploma Exp: 5-7 years
- Should have experience working in Emergency care or ICU.
- Oversee the clinical services of patients admitted in our Continuum Care Centre.
- Reviews patient eligibility for hospice services.
- The Physician will be responsible for care delivery by nursing staffs and at various proposed care facilities
- Approving paperwork related to the clinical services.
- Verifying those cases are being charted correctly.
- Serving as needed to address patient issues.
- Develop the plan of care for patients who do not have one established.
- Oversees the continuing education program for our staff of nurses, therapists, and medical assistants
- Setting up standard operating procedures and establishing quality standards for care.
- Preparation of content for continuing training of staff
- Counselling of patients and families on potential treatment options and plans.
The Ideal Candidate should meet below criteria's:
- 5-7 years of prior experience as a Physician for a hospital or Care facility.
- Has worked with varied patient demographics in their current practice
- Should be patient approachable & communicative.
- Has strong doctor network
- Comfortable making presentations in front of an audience
- Should be trained in BLS & ACLS.