Position: US PSG Manager
Education: BE/BTech/ME/ MTech/ MSc/MCA
Experience: 10-14 Years
Location: Bangalore – Work from the office
CTC: 20-25 LPA
Notice: Immediate – 15 days Max
* Proven 10+ years of experience in technical recruitment with excellence in hiring across levels, stakeholder management, database management, reporting
* Responsible for Technology hiring across levels and manage a team of recruiters
Responsible for end-to-end Talent Acquisition including planning and strategizing for deliverables, sourcing and attracting candidates through various active and passive channels; candidate engagement; stakeholder management; reporting; database management
* High-end ownership of the deliverables.
* Focus on priorities, drive & deliver successfully.
* Maintain effective communication with the hiring managers and candidates. Build influential candidate relationships throughout the process. - Follow and practice the latest recruitment trends and strategies.
* Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and networking.
* Proactively resolve bottlenecks.
* Prepare and submit timely progress reports to various stakeholders.
* Involve in various initiatives for process improvement and talent branding
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Impeccable multitasking and organizational skills
* Always pushing the limits
* Experience using both internet recruitment sources and Applicant Tracking Systems.
* Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
* Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
* Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution-oriented, and creative.
Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of, and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
Interested candidates share your updated CV to