Who We Are?
Square Capital is India’s first unbiased loan advisor for best deals in loans and unmatched advisory services. We are one stop shop for all types of lending solutions. The company with its expert loan counsellors and a structured CRM team ensures end-to-end services to the clients. With combined 50 years of banking experience among them, the management at Square Capital comprises of pragmatic visionaries who wanted to create a company which delivers “the right experience” to its clients."
What We Are Looking for?
o Strong communication, leadership, customer service, presentation, and negotiation skills.
o Exceptional planning and organizing skills prioritizing, and multi-tasking skills.
o Ability to work both independently and in a team setting; flexible, adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
o Demonstrate the ability to exercise broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex issues.
o Sound proficiency and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
· Candidates with experience in Mortgage, Home Loan, LAP (Loan Against Property) and Business Loans.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop relationship with Builders, Realtors, CA, DSA and corporates to leverage business
· Grow the AUM base for LAP, Mortgage, Business Loan lending solutions and ensure that the overall revenue, cost, profitability and portfolio quality targets are met.
In Depth Knowledge of Asset Side of Banking- Mortgage (home loans and loan against property), Personal Loans, Business Loans is a must
· Proven Track record of building and leading successful teams in Channel Sales in a regional role
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills and high ownership
· Meet and exceed assigned targets on Sales Acquisition and revenues
· Enhance product adoption among the Channel partners through effective sales engagements and execution strategy
· Revise and execute sales acquisition, channel management and revenue strategy for the region
· Responsible for enhancing partner productivity and meeting key partner engagement metrics
· Establish productive, professional relationships with key partner stakeholders.
Years of Experience: 6-7years
Role: Manager/Sr Manager – Business Development
Industry Type :Sales & Services
Functional Area : Sales & Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : BFSI, Loans
Education : Any Graduate & Post Graduate.
Location : Mumbai
Salary: Best as per Industry (up to 12 Lacs pa max)
Age criterion - 34 years max
Highlights of Job:
· Attractive Incentive Plans, Bonuses and Prizes.
· MNC Working Environment.
· Friendly Work Culture.
· Experienced and Extremely Supportive Managers.
Band – T2