• Supervision of the accounting & Finance
• Preparation and finalization
• Coordinate with Auditors to ensure timely submission and review of audit reports
(Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits
• Variance analysis of financial data
• Project tracking from financ
• Ensure compliance with respect to statutory requirements such
and Form16 etc. Oversee TDS, GST returns filing and ensure adherence to all
related compliance requirements
• Responsible for timely
queries if any.
• AR ageing, Debtors reconciliation
• Responsible for Monthly MIS reports
• Responsible for ensuring company law matters compliances
• Must have Chartered Accountant completion
industry experience post qualification (CA)
• Experience in any Construction industry
• Knowledge on IND AS.
• Proficiency in MS Office excel skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills