You will lead and coordinate all activities of an industry vertical(s), including managing the existing client base, overseeing ongoing client deliverables, insuring the health of the client relationships, and growing MMAs presence in the vertical.
ABOUT THE ROLE
1. Client Relationships: Insure the health of the existing client base within the Pharma vertical. This includes building lasting senior relationships at clients, developing a deep understanding of their business, and becoming a “trusted advisor” for the client in matters related to online/offline marketing, pricing, operations, forecasting, or other areas related to MMAs expertise in the market place.
2. Revenue Accountability: Grow the base revenue of each client and expand the Pharma vertical through both existing and new client growth YOY.
3. Consulting Excellence: Provide world class consulting support in Marketing Analytics, Attribution & Optimization to MMA Pharma clients, and guide teams working on these businesses to grow their abilities in providing the same.
4. Activation Leadership: Guide cross-functional stakeholders at our clients and their agency partners in the implementation of results and embedding these results into their ongoing business planning process.
5. Value Tracking: Establish a process at each client for tracking the value we deliver in the form of improvements in both revenue and profit. Ensuring that this value tracker/results are shared with the senior sponsor and executive team through our quarterly governance process.
6. Governance: Establish and adhere to a formal governance process at each of our clients to ensure cross-functional alignment with program objectives and ongoing feedback.
7. Project Delivery: Enable and enforce on-time and quality deliverables for clients. Work closely with Data & Modeling COE teams in delivering top notch and on-time marketing analytics insights
8. Business Operations: Insure all operational and financial metrics and guidelines are met. This includes SOW creating and signing, invoice, project timelines, hours reporting, etc.
1. Mastery of MMA end-to-end process (Discovery to ongoing activation)
2. Deep understanding of MMA solutions and analytic approaches
3. Consulting skills within Pharma industry
4. Exposure to Pharma commercial data – HCP & DTC media, APLD, claims etc.
5. Business development
6. Business operations excellence
7. Deep understanding of the relevant verticals
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Financial compliance
10. Project Management.
If interested, Drop in updated CV to raj.kumar@Spectrum369.com or Wapp: +919902382502