Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating engaging digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the organization’s online brand.
- Learn and use the website CMS.
- Designing, executing, and moderating marketing campaigns on all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Tinder, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Source out leads and prospective online audiences for our product and coordinate with the sales team.
- Continuous review and active management of the website and all digital assets.
- Daily social media and community engagement activities including prompt communication and handling CRM.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Visual asset design/creation and image content creation including editing of banners, images, landing pages, EDMs, etc.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Monthly reporting of the company’s website and social media footprints and analytics.
- Creating a content bucket for social media platforms.
Knowledge & Experience
Candidates with a minimum of 1 proven years of experience in a digital/social media marketing or multimedia-related role will be preferred. Good understanding and proficiency in the usage of various social media/digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, forums, GDN, SEM, SEO, etc. is a must. Candidates with digital/social media certification will be preferred.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as a social media marketing executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
- Thorough understanding of PPC and paid campaigns on eminent social media platforms like – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Softberry Technologies Location & commitments:
- Permanent, full-time position