We are looking for a smart, result-oriented merchandiser to be a part of our growing business. The incumbent will ensure that customer experience and expectations are set and met to a high standard, while supporting business in alignment with brand strategy and client-specific needs.
You will manage a team of marketing and merchandising professionals to ensure that all deadlines, inventory requirements, and customer orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the operations team for evaluating and optimising the design and production.
- Analysing the data for all the process to determine and improve the customer journey
- Researching through various platforms to learn about the ongoing trends
- Maintaining the quality of the product.
- Manage day to day merchandising possess from sourcing, product development, order allocation/scheduling strategic, vendor management, cost and budget control and coaching the team members to ensure cross-functional relationships
- Supervise the team’s activities in the entire order process to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Provide advice and suggestions on product design to meet customers’ objectives
- Supervise the team to enhance service delivery and operation efficiency
- Build and maintain a strong vendor network for product development and production
- Work/liaise independently with suppliers
- Communicate and coordinate production follow up.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent eye for visual design and ability to translate a thought into a sharp brief for design teams
- Strong customer centric approach, Sharp business and creative acumen with ability to generate ideas to drive category awareness and visibility
- Analytical Bent of Mind, must Have- Strong Excel and Power Point Skills
- Experience in Wedding Industry/ Jewellery / Fashion.v