Leading a team and promoting a test-driven development cycle to maintain the highest level of software quality.
Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results.
Liasing with stakeholders and communicating business impact of defects to product/engineering teams.
Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
Refining and implementing QA processes, standards and controls.
Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- Knowledge of mobile applications and website testing.
- Strong Interaction between Team and Clients
- Ability to understand client requirements
- Must know how to prepare documentation
- Work involves testing the client's mobile application and website
- Direct communication with clients
- Excellent communication and written English skills
- Must be a hardworking and a good learner
- Creating test cases for any software
- Reporting it to the developer and get it fixed within the timeframe
- Creating the workflow or prototype of any application
- Preparing the documentation of any application
- Maintaining the versions
- Creating a list of new features in an application.
- Testing should be excellent.
- Understanding the software requirements.
- Good Knowledge of Manual testing and Automated Testing
- Managing all their work