Senior Python Developer –Django
We are looking for a passionate Senior Python Developer who wants to be part of a quickly growing company that is committed to the success of the talent we hire. You should apply if you are Pythonic, quality driven, with a good understanding of MVC and OOD patterns. You should not beafraid to challenge decisions while having healthy debates and voicing your opinions.
- 5+ years of development experience with Python and Django.
- Very comfortable in Linux environments.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Understanding how to optimize ORMs.
- Experience with caching systems.
- Experience in testing Python and Django.
- Experience with queueing systems such as Celery or RabbitMQ.
- Regular use of Git as a version control tool.
- Experience with Docker.
- Good level of technical English.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Passion to learn and mentor.
- Ability to easily context switch.
- Understanding the importance of following defined SDLC.
- You will score a lot of points if:
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis/Mongo).
- Experience with any Python REST frameworks.
- Experience in Web scalability.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Micro Systems.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- A strong desire to grow your career with demonstrated continued learning.
- Experience on large team projects, in which there was an abstraction between backend and
- frontend development.
- You have a Github or similar account and your own contributions to free software and/or your own projects.
- An innovative and multidisciplinary team in constant evolution.
- Work with developers all over the world.
- Many interesting challenges and places for growth.
OE - 5+ Years
Must have : python framework like Django or flask, preferably Django,experience with AWS Glue and object storage like mongo, Redis, elastic Nice to have - experience in Spark (pyspark), queues (preferably RabbitMQ and Celery)
Must have Skills
- Relational Databases
- AWS Glue
₹20 - 35 Lakh/Year (Annual salary)
Onsite Gurugram, Haryana, India