To provide entrepreneurial insights in planning and managing Store Operations as well as direct and guide the Store Staff in achieving the Sales & Service Plan
Store Operations and Management:
· Maximize efficiency and protect business integrity by applying store SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and procedures guided by the Senior Operation Manager/ Reporting Manager.
· Follow SOP for Customer Service, VM, Store Ambience, Hygiene & Cash Collection
· Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of the store.
· Assist Store Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the outlet including, coaching, goal setting, support, and development of staff.
· Maintain the best retail standards as per the market positioning of the brand
· Identify seasonal promos, implement marketing promotions as per guidelines, and maximize returns from promotions. Ensure there is an increase in footfalls.
· Analyze secondary sales and stock in hand on a weekly basis and plan for replenishments.
· Responsible for Stock & Pilferage maintenance, perpetual inventory, and global stock count to control shrinkages and pilferages.
· Responsible for conserving and protecting company assets and inventory by regular stock take of assets and merchandise inventory.
Sales & Revenue Targets:
· Achieve volume and revenue goals at the assigned Company Store
· Achieve personal sales goals and the goals set for the Sales Team at the Store
· Target fixation & forecasting at SKU level.
· Drive sales and achieve targets of the store through superior customer service, events, and promotions
· Assisting Store Manager in planning & execution of micro-marketing activities at ground level
· Coach each store employee to establish realistic sales goals for each month and develop an action plan. Offer them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales objectives.
· Assist store employees in the selling process whenever needed. Enhance the customer shopping experience by participating in the sales process.
· Proactively stay connected to the Customer through various means to evolve and build a long-lasting relationship
· Assist Store Manager in MIS Submission of daily / weekly / monthly reports to the Management.
· Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required
Customer Service and Operations:
· Ensure that Visual Merchandising is of the required quality and all fixtures are in working condition at all times.
· Ensure a positive customer experience is delivered at the store.
· Achieve customer satisfaction through the development of a customer service-oriented culture in the store.
· Strengthen brand identity through focused customer engagement and superior brand experience.
· Drive Loyalty Program at the Store to increase repeat business
· Respond to and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
· Handle customer queries and complaints efficiently and courteously
Team Management, Recruitment & Training:
· Plan and assign goals and tasks to the outlet sales teams.
· New staff induction and development
· Ensure staff retention and engagement is high through motivation, coaching, and guiding.
· Train, motivate, and guide the outlet sales teams.
· Evaluate the performance of the sales team and provide appropriate feedback.
· Conduct recruitment efforts & participate in selection decisions of new employees
· Identify training needs and define a training calendar for store staff.
· Ensure all staff/store facilities are as per norms.
· Ensure coordination with HO for staff and other day-to-day activities.
· Ensure the store achieves audit ratings as per the norms.
· Ensure action plans are executed based on mystery audit findings.
· Ensure adherence to SHOWOFF standards and sops.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
· Achievement of targets
· Customer Service
· Stock Management and controls
· Marketing and Promotions
· Staff Management and Team Development
Required Candidate profile
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Graduate with 1 to 6 years of progressively responsible experience in Apparel Retail Store management
· Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Able to communicate with people of all levels with good flexibility and initiatives
· Good Grooming and a Pleasant personality, energetic, mature, and attentive to details
· Committed to building relationships with customers
· A pleasant disposition, excellent written and spoken communication skills, and high enthusiasm levels are important job attributes for this position
· Excellent leadership abilities and Team-player