ü Responsibilities of MIS Executives:
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users' data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
ü Requirements of MIS Executives:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or similar.
- Master's degree preferable.
- Experience managing a team.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Ability to train staff junior staff.
- Experience with a broad range of applications and software
- Experience managing fleets of devices which includes mobile devices
- Assessing and deciding software and hardware for various applications
- Communication skills to clearly supervise and give clear instructions to colleagues
- Organization goals to allocate resources effectively.