· Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
· Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
· Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
· Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
· Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping.
· Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
ü Education, skill and qualifications.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field.
· Project management certifications: certified associate in Project management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP) or similar
· Working knowledge of project management software
· Proficiency with Microsoft office
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail