Qualification: MCA, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of
applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Proficient with ObjectiveC and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Knowledge of low level C based libraries is preferred.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as instruments.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Familiarity with CocoaPods libraries.