Designation: Human Resources Intern
Employment Type: Internship
Skill Set: Interpersonal Skills, Talent Sourcing, Proactive, selection
Stipend: Rs 5000/-
Duration: 3 months
● Scheduling interview, blocking calendar, managing hiring drives, preparing
● Provide excellent candidate experience.
● Handles all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and
follow-up; ensures all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and
leads to a positive experience for all involved.
● Coordinates all internal and external job postings
● Requisition management through accurate documentation of all recruitment
● Identify opportunities for, or contribute to, developing continuous improvement
and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
● Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief
● Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling
● Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
● Strong time-management and organizational skills
● Ability to multitask and manage large number of requisitions
● Excellent written, oral communication skills along with a good experience in
● Adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
If you are excited to find that the mentioned criteria match your individual qualities. Then you're the one we are searching for. You will be part of the Multi-Channel Platform Web & Mobile Development Team at the Sciflare Technologies Pvt Ltd office in Chennai.