ROLE: MARKETING MANAGER
Experience: 5+ years F&B Industry
Qualification: Degree/MBA/BHM or equivalent
This role requires developing and overseeing marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a Marketing Manager encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. Candidate is likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
As a Marketing Manager, you'll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. This is a varied role, which includes:
· Public relations
· Product development
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
· Have proper understanding of target markets, channels, consumerbehaviors and trends to plan, implement and drive sales.
· The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of traditional and digital marketing tactics in the food and beverage industry.
· Strong commercial outlook and marketing sense.
· Proactive and creative on all marketing mix elements.
· A strong team player who works well with everyone across departments.
· Good command of English both written and spoken.
· Ability to develop presentations and present ideas and plans well.
· Good time and project management skills.
· Good listener and proactive in their work to be hands-on on the job.
· Positive attitude towards work and peers.
· Good communication skills.