Position Title: Asst. Manager
Level / Band: Asst. Manager
- Responsible for system set-up of New Product launches & Existing product changes.
- Responsible for end to end underwriting guideline setup in Underwriting systems.
- Candidate will work as an Underwriting SPOC in Product Implementation Committee.
- Tracking & maintaining list of ongoing projects with timelines for senior management review.
- Responsible for identifying PIR’s & rectifying them with the help of IT.
- Responsible for data management for all product reports.
- Responsible for communicating all system changes to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for Training Underwriting team as well as Trainers on new guidelines.
- Responsible for resolving underwriter’s query/issues related to Products.
B Organizational Relationships
Reports to Direct Senior Manager – BBP & QA Management - Underwriting
C Job Dimensions
Geographic Area Covered: PAN -India
Stakeholders Internal : UW, IT, POS, BSG, Actuary, PLM.
D: Product Launch
- Responsible for representing UW team in PIC.
- Understanding the product features & providing system set-up requirement to IT team.
- Conducting UAT for provided requirements & signing-off for Product launch.
- Communicating the system changes through mails to UW team.
- Training UW team & Trainers on new changes.
- Tracking & maintaining list of ongoing projects with timelines for senior management review
- Tracking & closing PIR’s.
- Regression testing
- Sound knowledge of life insurance products.
- Knowledge of underwriting rules/guidelines.
- UAT knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skill
Behavioral (Refer Appendix for details)
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Supervising/Leadership skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Decision making skills
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Life Insurance industry