The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the company's key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional in-store experience. In order to do this, the candidate will build and train an effective team, and effectively incorporate business trends and customer feedback into the training of employees.
- Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team
- Analyze reporting and business trends to make strategic decisions to drive results
- Directly supervise the business, ensuring, and maintaining high quality standards
- Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to all levels of team members
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- 2+ years' of retail or equivalent management experience
- Strong verbal or written communication skills