ABOUT THE ROLE
· The purpose of the Cluster Store Manager role is to manage the daily operations across numerous retail stores.
· Responsible for driving sales to achieve targets, build a co-operative workforce team in each store and manage the daily operations across multiple stores.
· The Cluster Manager will ensure store budgets are met, adequate training and support is provided to all team members and a strategic plan to actively drive sales.
Role And Responsibilities
· To maintain and develop good channels of communication with customers and colleagues in other shops and local communities.
· Promote a proactive approach to the management related to issues and ensure implementation of plan/strategy in addition to ensuring security procedures are adhered to.
· High level of customer service skills, including complaint handling.
· Demonstrated experience in Sales, Marketing & Operations.
· Training and Development.
· Strong understanding of sales forecast and recommendations of promoted products & sales strategies.
· Responsible for the overall budget and strategy for all shops within your cluster.
· Work collaboratively with the Franchise Operations Manager and Management team making sure they are fully informed about Retail activities.
· On call for all cluster shops at the weekend on a rotational basis.
· Lead and develop the staff/volunteer team in the shop, encouraging effective communication, setting objectives, initiating work plans and helping to foster team spirit.
· To propose action to the management for improvements in operations.
· Initiate marketing campaigns and sales promotions to increase sales.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Hr Executive
Yashkrishni Food Science Ltd - Ribbons & Balloons.