Currently accepting applicants
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.