- Act as the intermediary between designers, clients and architects so that projects remain efficient and effective.
- Working with stakeholders, who are responsible for producing the project information models.
- Ensuring that BIM execution plans are produced and maintained for each project as and when required.
- Ensuring staff have access to the tools and equipment they need.
- Producing monthly reports for senior managers, to understand the status of all projects.
- Leading meetings to identify project tasks and resolve issues.
Estimation of BIM projects. Adhering to the latest industry standards. Creating Mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical models.
- Creation of construction document sets based on design drawings.
Revit families creation. QA /QC of BIM Projects.
- Clash reports, BOQ, Schedule sheet, Shop Drawings, quantification details.
- Assist Project Managers with the estimation and scoping of new project opportunities.
- Meet with consulting companies from time to time to review their capabilities for collaboration.
- Willingness and flexibility to take on other duties and responsibilities.
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of BIM procedures and standards
- 5+ years utilizing Autodesk Revit Architecture and/or Revit MEP, Navisworks, and AutoCAD
- 5 - 7 years experience in project management and capable of leading the BIM Coordinator activities for a large project