- Serves as lead engineer on mid- to large size projects.
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff's specific area of expertise.
- Approves and signs off on work.
- Presents complex technical solutions to clients.
- Performs quality control reviews of work developed by others.
- Provides estimates for the engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements on large projects.
- 10 - 15 years of experience working in HVAC design.
- To work for the design of the residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality projects.
- Experience in the design of the HVAC (Central cooling plant, chilled water piping distribution, air duct distribution, variable air volume systems, ventilation, DX systems, VRF, etc.)
- Should be knowledgeable in building design services, associated regulations, and technical standards.
- Experience in HVAC software (IES, HAP, Trace, and Elite), MEP Revit, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering field