· Detailed Study of working drawings, BOQ, contract and tender specification
· Understanding Pre-tender discussions with QS Department with regards to Billing process, etc.
· Day to Day measurements at site as per BOQ.
· Variation statement against GFC and also at intermittent stages of project.
· Coordinate with PMC regarding Measurement checks and Bill preparation, including Variation statement.
· Reconcile all site instructions for additional works, non-tendered items, rate approvals etc. from the project team
· Responsible for entire bills certification, availing certificate of payment, raising Invoices, follow up payment in total, including coordination of availing Bank guarantee as and when required.
· Rate Analysis for all extra items to seek approval from PMC, including availing Change order.
· Project Closure documentation including all related reports.
· Measurement checks of Sub-con bills and assist project in-charge in certification of the same.
· Ensure the work carried out by sub-con are covered through proper PO
· Reconciliation of Sub-con Bill and Material supply bill along with our Claim.
· Ensure the team communicates in a timely manner to all involved about all/any updates regarding the above items
· Adhere to ISO standards
· Must maintain “strict confidentiality”
· Other duties as assigned
· Diploma in Engineering
· Preferred BE / BTech
· Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a similar field
· Highly energetic, active & hands-on
· Must be willing to travel