- Serve as a liaison to senior management teams; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relation efforts and oversee special projects
- Drive critical strategic initiatives at CXO level, work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations & results through a rigorous data driven process
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Business, Finance, Customer success, SCM etc) to execute on-growth opportunities
- Monitor organizational KPIs that are critical for the CEO. Drive the operational cadence at CEO's level.
- Provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Analyzing relevant data, forecast, budget, Spend.
- Anticipating the CEO needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to address the concerns.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determine appropriate course of action and response.
- Ensuring that potential gaps or over achievements are identified and communicated
- Act as bridge for smooth communication between all stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management and staff.
- To undertake special assignments with established objectives and deliverables to be solved within a timeframe.
- Represent the CEO while in absentia and coordinate the agenda with the relevant stakeholders.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow the assignments to successful completion often with deadline pressures.
- Ensure communication with respective teams/management with high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- To work with high levels of intellectual rigor, integrity and humbleness.
o Master’s of Business Administration
o Minimum 3 Years to Maximum 9 Years of experience
- Exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Emotional maturity, highly resourceful team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates Intelligence, positive attitude and loads of patience.
- Logical and Analytical in approach.
- Resilient in withstanding pressure and delivering efficiently.
- Strong analysis skills and exceptional ability to communicate data and results to a wide range of individuals including senior leadership
- Demonstrates positive outlook on everyday challenges
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines