Role – IOS and Flutter Developer
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary Range – 10 LPA
Min - 3-4 years (Relevant Exp)
Vacancies - 1
Expected Joining Date - 30 Days or Less
Location - Pune
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
• Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Work experience as IOS developer with 3 to 4 years of experience on developing iOS applications.
- Mandate skills (Objective C and Swift)
- Must have direct interaction with client exp and has to work on atleast 4 to 5 projects
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Educational degree is not a criterion.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Preferred location – Pune. Candidates from other cities are welcome who are willing to relocate later.