Job description: Fullstack Developer
No of Position: 3
Package: upto 24 LPA
Joining: Immediate or 30 days.
Accountabilities: The Development Lead will be reporting to the Director of Technology and should be able to work in conjunction with the IT / Product Development team to build solution to improve business agility and provide modern delivery solutions to the Client.
The responsibilities include:
· Solution, Design and Development of Cloud based application
· Define DevOps / DevSecOps processes to ensure secure and high quality delivery · Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
Requirements: The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of experience comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging cloud technologies with a working knowledge of how to apply them in various verticals of business.
The requires skills include:
· 5+ years of hands on development experience in Node.JS and / or Python. · Extensive experience on AWS SDKs, well aware of AWS APIs and flows
· Sound experience of CI / CD pipelines
· Experience/Understanding on App Containerization, Docker / Kubernetes / EKS implementation on AWS
· Deep understanding of service integration principals and business drivers in the Cloud world and emerging trends
· Essential Functions System Architecture Process Design and Implementation · Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders across Service Lines, Platform Managers, Business team and external Suppliers
· Good written and oral communication skills Benefits As per market standards