The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing our SEO strategy.
- Expert with wide experience in SEO & SEO Tools.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in SEO.
- Building backlinks for SEO rankings.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tool
- Knowledge of promotions on Google/Yahoo/Bing.
- Understanding of Search Engine spider behavior.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing various off-page optimization strategies.
- Strong writing & communication skills.
- Ability to use statistical analysis reporting tools.
- Work with content and creative teams to execute recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of SEO strategies like initial site analysis, content & keyword density analysis, adding Meta Tags, canonical issues, robots .txt, XML sitemap creation & implementation.
- In depth understanding of the search engine ranking algorithm.
- Manage and refine On-Page SEO strategy to increase qualified organic search engine rankings for consumer traffic, advertiser revenue and advertiser portal sales.
- Recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase the rank of natural search result listings.
- Recommend optimizations for site architecture, URL rewrites, and alternate directories.
- Serve as an internal search expert to ensure best practices are shared and leveraged by all groups.
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO efforts.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from the web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan.
- Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings.
- Responsible for the management of the client’s CPC campaigns.
- Latest SEO/SMO trends and methods
- Team player