EXECUTIVE - PAYROLL
Qualification: Any Graduate / PGDHRM
Gender: - Preferred Male Candidates
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience preferable from Staffing Company – Payroll Operations
Industry: HR Services Companies / Staffing Companies / Banking / Insurance / e commerce
Functional Area: Executive Level
· Interpersonal Skills
· Analytical Skills
· Must have eye for details
· Ability to Communicate
· Pleasant personality
· Must be Team player
· A go getter candidate
Desired Candidate Profile
· Excellent Knowledge of Indian Payroll processing on Software
· Excellent Knowledge of Advance Excel
· Basic Knowledge of Statutory Compliance (PF/ESIC/PT/MLWF/Bonus / Gratuity/ Forms)
· Good at handling queries of the associates
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Will have to individually handle outsourced payroll processing of not less than 500 employees.
· Will be responsible for the entire On boarding process of Associates (which includes Offer Letter, preparing of Appointment Letter, Induction, Document Collection, ID Card preparation, Opening of Bank Account, PF Nomination and UAN numbers, Generation of ESIC numbers)
· Responsible for maintaining and updating employee records on the payroll system regularly.
· Responsible for Collation of attendance received from client, make the required Leave
adjustments and maintain the Leave register.
· Need to Prepare Invoice and send it to the clients for approval.
· Need to take care of Full & final settlement of all employees as per company policies.
· Handling Employee Queries.