About the Company:
Prohed is a team of professionals who are dedicated to turning client’s brand into the next success story. We aim to provide the client with better marketing results and increased business returns. We provide consultancy services which include LinkedIn Targeted Ads, Search Engine Marketing, paid social media ads, B2B/B2C lead generation and other marketing consultations. We have served brands and businesses across 7+ industries and 5 continents with profitable returns. We are first Facebook/Meta Onboarding Partner in India and Preferred Marketing Agency with Facebook, LinkedIn & Google. Our clients include HCL, Facebook, Pearson, Times Pro, Biryani Blues and many more reputed brands.
• Maintain day-to-day client contact for Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
• Responsible for understanding client goals and agency deliverables and campaign execution
• Day-to-day liaison with internal team members on Campaign developments
• Responsible for contributing ideas to grow the client’s business
• Proactively providing the clients’ marketing plans with the greatest amount of value- added communication
• Format and prepare weekly search reports for clients. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Track, analyse and summarize program results and progress
• Help to prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and engagements
• Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations and articles
• Perform keyword research and basic analysis, monitor progress of campaigns using various reporting tools
• Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices to company associates and to clients.
• Training subordinates with the goal to make each member self- efficient and execute independently.
• Detail-oriented with effective verbal, written, and visual communication skills for a variety of audiences, logical and analytical approach while interpreting the numbers
• Proven client management experience and successful Paid Media delivery
• Evidence of building out a client strategy, as well as successful delivery of campaign
• Superior knowledge of Paid Media tools and analytics platforms
• Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing platform like Facebook ads, Google ads other PPC Channels, contextual ads, SEO
• Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Paid Media strategy creation and implementation with key accounts
• Proactive, and takes ownership of work
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
•1.5 - 3 years of experience in a digital performance with evidence of key achievements
• Prior work experience in agencies is preferred
Working Days & Timing:
● Mon - Fri 10 AM - 6:30 PM