Job title: Business Development Manager
The role is focused on the Business development of high & Low speed Protocol Analysis Solutions in worldwide and india for delivering growth in line with the budget. A Techno-commercial role to manage and develop the current direct customers in India and in new wider regions with new business development across the semiconductor market segment.
Our Sales & BD team is seeking an experience, energetic, and self-motivated ,technical BDM with strong techno-commercial skills to help us develop our business of protocol analyzer solutions.
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Division/Department: Sales & Business Development Division
Reports to: Global Manager – WW Sales & Business Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strong Technical know-how on Flash Memory, DDR, SSD, SD card, eMMC, UFS, PCIe and other low speed protocol/interfaces.
· Develop business development strategy/plan for each of the product category
· Work with marketing team/distributors to promote the products to target audience
· Technical closure of the product evaluation
· Understand Prodigy offering and perform detailed competitive analysis to determine core differentiation.
· Generate qualified Funnel by Assessing customer needs and market opportunities.
· Provide Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Business reports to Management.
· Persuasive, articulate, confident and capable of representing the company amazingly whether you are negotiating deals with strategic partners, handling customers.
· Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
· Ability to multitask and take on diverse tasks requiring different skill sets. Organized, composed and handles pressure well.
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
· Should be flexible to travel within India and abroad on short notice.
Education, Work Experience & Skills Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering or equivalent is required.
(Postgraduate in Sales/Marketing or Management / MBA would be an added advantage)
· Overall, 6-8 year’s experience with Min 2-5 years’ experience in Hardware Design or Embedded Software development or RTL-IP development for any serial bus or Application Engineering in semiconductor/test and measurement industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers/stakeholder
· Strong computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Relationship Management & People Skills.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Should be flexible and a team player.