What We Are Looking For:
● A highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
● A dynamic personality with an entrepreneurial mindset is a strong plus.
● Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to work across departments.
● You are a natural business builder and networker who can ensure excellent client selection by leveraging relationships and analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
● Research and build relationships with new clients.
● Set up meetings with client decision makers and plan approaches and pitches.
● Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
● Maintaining relationships with existing clients, planning new and innovative retention strategies.
● Frequently interacting with current clients for cross-selling and up-selling the business
● Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
Running various marketing campaigns on different social media platforms for the current client database and to help acquire more clients.
Running surveys to understand the client landscape better.
Preparing client case studies and generating a report with analytics to further our understanding and performance in the market.
Market mapping and competitor analysis to understand competitor behavior, services, and help spot the gap in the market to enable Peepal to perform better.
Qualifications & Experience:
● Postgraduates: MBA (Marketing)
● Experience: 0-3 year
● Candidates with relevant experience or interest in Business Development are welcome to apply