Mandatory Skills:Experience Required in Fixed Asset accounting
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Preparing and Posting journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded. Manual and requested entries.
FA Capitalization, Disposal, sale, Depreciation, and other Fixed Asset Transactions
Month end close tasks, Reporting activities & Non month end tasks.
Handling quires which involve communicating with multiple stakeholders and different teams.
Adhering to controls build in the process.
Interact with internal customers and assist them with accounting inquiries.
Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests.
Handling Internal order and Project Management
Preparing FA subledger and Manual Accounts reconciliation
Bachelor of Commerce [B. Com (Hons)/ Relevant accounting Degree
Good Accounting knowledge with analytical skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Proficient in MS Office Suite - Excel and Word.
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to learn and good grasping skills
· Ability to work with high volume in systematic way
· Ability to work in a high performing team.
· Quick learner and ability to work under stringent timelines
· High degree of professional integrity.
· Willingness to work in shifts
· Good understanding of Accounting, Financial ratios, and commercial laws