You will be responsible for
• Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
• Managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Participating in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring
of issues on the assigned product lines
• Maintaining a high service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality
• Establishing and implementing good development practices to create a top-class, results- oriented engineering culture
Experience and skills, we are looking for
• 4years - 7 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & related technologies.
• Ability to think in terms of APIs all the time
• Hands on experience in object-oriented designs and principles.
• Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms & design patterns
• Hands on experience in server side, web architecture
• Working knowledge in Spring Framework
• Knowledge in data modeling and hands on experience with at least one RDBMS, MySQL is preferred.
• Knowledge on any of the scripting languages is desirable as you may need to write scripts
• Understanding on NoSQL databases