We are looking for an Executive to the CEO to provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the CEO to ensure the smooth management of day-to-day affairs, and the most effective use of time and handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. That person will be taking the initiative as appropriate, especially in the CEO’s absence.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Minimum Graduate is required
· Excellent email writing skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Smart and quick learner
· Candidate should be good at solving problems
· Candidate should be proficient in spelling check, punctuation, grammar and other English language skill
· Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents.
· Proven experience in information and communication management will be an added advantage
· Required typing speed.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
· Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
· Act as a first point of contact for the CEO: deal with correspondence and phone calls
· Manage CEO diaries and organize his meetings and appointments
· Book and arrange CEO’s travel, transport and accommodation
· Reminding the CEO and Executive Group of important tasks and deadlines
· Prepare and reconciliate expenses for the CEO
· Manage CEO’s databases and filing system