Location: WFH (Until Everything Gets Perfect)
Experience- 3+ months
Duration- 6 months
Stipend- 5k-10k with job offer
Language to be known- English and Hindi
Good communication And Writing skills
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
1. Work as part of a team developing applications and services using agile development methods
2. Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
3. Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
4. Code, test and operate Node.js based services
5. Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Skills And Qualifications
Laptop or desktop, phone, and good internet connectivity.