Digital Marketing Intern
Experience- 3+ months of experience with Social media marketing
Duration- 6 months
Stipend- 5k-10k with a job offer (performance-based)
Language to be known- English and Hindi
Good communication And Writing skills
Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
● Work with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices .
● Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
● Draft weekly e-newsletters.
● Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
● Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly . ● Ensure proper messaging is being executed online .
● Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities .
● Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed.
Laptop or desktop, phone, and good internet connectivity