● 3+ yrs experience in working with React Native
● Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
● Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state |
● A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
● Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
● Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
● Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
● Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Ability to build apps and websites that are extremely sensitive.
● Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
● Bug-finding and bug-fixing abilities.
● By eliminating the restriction, you can increase the efficiency of a close-to-native program.
● Ability to retain easily understandable code.
● Create automation checks to make it easier to test the software.
● The opportunity to use native APIs for tight integration through all frameworks.
● The opportunity to turn a React Web App into a React Native App entirely.
● React native is being used to create new user-facing functionality.
● Creating interchangeable front-end modules and repositories for potential use
Excellent Team player
● Creating high-quality programming from prototypes and wireframes
● Elements are optimized for optimal efficiency on a wide range of web-capable platforms and browsers.
● Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the websites/mobile app
3+ yrs experience in working with React Native
experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux,
Redux React Native - 2 Years - Intermediate Flux