The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and engaging with the organization's online community in a way which builds brand awareness.They will work cross functionally with internal partners to understand business objectives in order to communicate effectively with customers.
- Work with social media managers to generate social content that will drive communications
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Monitor overall marketing strategy by overseeing social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years' in marketing, advertising or related role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills