Roles and Responsibilities
· Right candidate should have experience of all accounting activities like billing, taxation, filing returns of GST, TDS, Finalization of Books and related activities.
· Manage the sales accounts cycle from receipt of invoices to payment, including obtaining approval, and entering the Sales invoices into the accounting system.
· Review invoices for its accuracy/completeness & assign the expense to proper cost centres while entering it into accounting system.
· Coordinate with vendors/internal stakeholders to resolve queries/disputes if any.
· Perform variance analysis of expenses on month-to-month basis.
· Maintain proper record of all invoices & vendor payments/cashflow.
· Coordination with factory counterparts for dispatch related task.
· Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process.
· Performing other ad hoc tasks as required.
· Should have proven knowledge of Book keeping and accounting principles, practices, with current standards, laws and regulations.
· Handle taxation and related statutory compliance work such as Income Tax, GST, TDS, Statutory Compliance.
· Reconciliation of various accounts (Bank, Cash, Vendors, and Customers).
· Bank reconciliation : Daily reconciliation and required entries posting in ERP.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Should have handled Finalization of Accounts, Taxation - Direct and Indirect, Tax Returns.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment.
· Should be able to be a self-starter and motivated.
· Candidate should be a proficient Accountant with experience of working on ERP Software for at least 5-8 years.
· Should possess basic knowledge of any accounting software and Microsoft office.
· Be adept with preparing quarterly and annual reports in coordination with the management.
· Must have a sound knowledge of accounting principles.