Perks & Value Proposition:
✓ Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. The company pays premium.
✓ Employees get free lunch and snacks.
✓ Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
✓ Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
✓ Accelerated growth of employees and can become Assistant Manager in as early as 2 years.
✓ Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Educational & Skill-Set Qualifiers:
✓ Education - Graduation/HSC qualified.
✓ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
✓ Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
✓ Decision making skills.
✓ Languages - English & Hindi mandatory, Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred, proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
✓ Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
✓ Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
▪ Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
▪ Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
▪ Recommends solutions to issues in constructive ways.
▪ Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
▪ Conducts daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
▪ Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
▪ Is energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.