Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Joining: Immediate to 15 days (Preferable)
Role and Responsibilities
- Work on an Agile development team building a new UI product creation.
- Design, collaborate, write code, write automated tests, review other engineer's code and participate in every part of the team process.
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify.
- Should be worked on real-time tracking based applications.
- Must experience in SAAS based product developments.
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, Nail.js etc.) is highly desirable.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2 and above projects.
- Experience in Mongo database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).