Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Location: Bangalore / Coimbatore
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Joining: Immediate to 15 days (Preferable)
• Design and build components of the application, adhering to the best practices and coding standards
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Good knowledge and hands on experience in developing Apps on Swift
• A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
• Expertise in implementation of custom UI components
• Knowledge on auto layout and classes.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools git, bitbucket, SVN, AWS etc
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
• Experience with integrating third party libraries such as Google and Facebook SDKs.
• Writes Reusable and Maintainable Code
Check more at https://www.nextbraintech.com/careers/ios-developer